Groundswell Consulting is a Transportation Planning and Project Development Consulting Firm.
Owner Lisa Koch, AICP brings 15 years of progressive expertise in:
- transit development planning, operations, management, and the delivery of federal programs;
- program management of major transportation investments from project inception through construction and operations;
- roadway and highway transportation and traffic analysis;
- NEPA management and specialty area studies at all levels of analysis
- bicycle and pedestrian corridor and area studies;
- strategic communications planning for elected officials, specialized markets, survey development, and the public specifically developed for highest impact;
- municipal comprehensive plans and capital improvement plans focused on implementation steps, measurement and budget availability.
- performance measurement programs for Federal, State, regional and local governments that measure and assess the true values of the agency.
- transportation research, demography, population forecasting, and general research methodology development.